Aug 28, 2007

So, I'm a Playboy!

Thanks to seeing the idea over at Phishez blog, I have taken the time to do this little dating persona test over at www.okcupid.com

What can I say to this...you gals tell me. I'm off to buy a red velvet smoking jacket and a jumbo box of condoms while I wait for your phone calls!

Your results are in!
JoshCalvert, you are...

The Playboy
Random Gentle Sex Master (RGSM)

Clean. Smooth. Successful. You're The Playboy.

You're spontaneous, and your energy is highly contagious. Guys therefore find you fun to be around, and girls find you compelling. You have lots of sex, and you manage it all without seeming cheap or being hurtful. Well done. You probably know karate, too.

It's obvious to us, and probably everyone else, that you're after physical rather than emotional relationships, but you're straight up with potential partners. And if a girl you want isn't into something casual, it's no big deal. You move on. BEFORE sleeping with her. Usually. At least you try to. Such control is rare.

If you're feeling unfulfilled, maybe you should raise your standards. New conquests will only be satisfying if there's a possibility of rejection.

Always avoid: The Playstation (RGSM)

Consider: The Dirty Little Secret (DGSM), The Nurse (RGSD)


UPDATE: I had to alter my image a little, first of all I don't smoke and I figured while I was there I may as well put in what was on my mind..

19 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I am: The Sudden Departure
Random Brutal Love Master

Who'd have thunk it.

Now, they have you pegged...the way you write, you're definitely a playboy. ;)

phishez said...

I can see you giving my nurse that naughty stare. Makes all of her clothes want to just slide right off...

The guy in that pic has perfect hair for pulling on. I don't care if its a cartoon.

Josh said...

Stacy, sure was a surprise to me. Not the self image I hold but hey, I'll take it on the chin.

Phish, I nearly wet myself laughing when I saw they suggested I consider the Nurse. I love nurses!

The only thing missing from the cartoon nurse in your profile is my testicles on her chin, then she would be purrrrfect.

Jenny! said...

I took that quiz too from Phishez and totally didn't agree with my results...they said I am a Wild Rose or some shit! Playboy's are cool though!

unique_stephen said...

I just got - "pervert", wow, must be an accurate test

Captain Smack said...

Oh, you like nurses, I see. I happen to look pretty good in a nurse outfit.

phishez said...

Well, from the position of his hand, I'd say he's thinking about a blow job.

Though not the way you're wanting him to.

phishez said...

Hey, if you're in need of some condoms, I have a bunch to get rid of. They are good til the end of this month.

I just realised that could come across as a proposition.

I'll hit publish anyway :)

Josh said...

Jenny!, a rose by any other name is still a rose. I bet you've got thorns where it counts.

Unique_Stephen, never would have picked that..

Captian Smack, yes you do. I am a little shy admitting it but I think it was actually you that cemented the whole Nurse fetish into my sexual vocab.

Phish what can I say, That cartoon was drawn while I was making suggestive motions to a babe on the other end of a bar.

As for the condoms, I will take that as a proposition.

By my calculations we have two days left so as long as you don't have more that 50, we should get through them in time.

phishez said...

Aww jeez. I have about 6. How long do we need to go through those?

Josh said...

Phish 6 is good, especially when said with a kiwi accent.

We can easily make them last and hour or so...

Ms Smack said...

This whole post made me a little damp in my knickers so um, I'm going to bed now.

Goodnight.

UBERMOUTH said...

Is this the new in spot?It's like a blog dating personals. :)

Josh said...

Miss Smack, always glad to be in your dreams. Don't slide out of bed eh?

Ubermouth, Always happy to host the party. Just call me Heff.

Anonymous said...

how hot is captain in that nursie outfit.

holy HOT CHICK WITH A DICK batman.

call me.

unique_stephen said...

I'm feeling ill.... Nurse!

fingers said...

Josh, I've been meaning to come over and kick your ass for a while but stuff just kept coming up.
Loved your MINF post; very amusing.
Your commenters are a bit of a freak show though...

Unknown said...

Funny you should say that fingers, I got "Freak" when I did the test.

Steph said...

We'll just call you Hef from now on ;)

Oh and Fingers, You're a commenter too so what does that say about you?
Twatfeatures.