Aug 9, 2007

Blog fluff..

Well after a quick pointer from the lovely Miss Smack, I have added a "Blogged in Australia" banner to my page.

I also had a moment of inspiration with Photoshop and wasted some work time adjusting my title bar to better reflect me. The monkey jumped out of my head for a quick photo opportunity so you could all meet him face to face too.

Got to love sock monkeys with attitude!

Before you ask, no that is not me reclining with my boobs out! It is actually a random blogger who liked my first smut posting enough that they sent me a raunchy picture - well thats what I tell my self as I grab the bottle of lube in one hand and myself with the other...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice titties

Unknown said...

I thought that.

Anonymous said...

perky. suck worthy.

loving the heels. want them.

Ms Smack said...

Great pic!

I need to develop some sort of header image too. Thinking about a smack collage similar to a June Post. hmmm

Next, I'll create a html code for that gmail address!

Josh said...

Kitty, glad you like them. The heels worked for me too.

Knifepainter snap! I saw her first!

Miss Smack, anything I can do to help, just call out. Photoshop and Illustrator are my best friends, well right after you guys that is!

Unknown said...

I'll do you a deal Josh, I'll shoot the pictures of Ms Smack, you do the photoshop work......

Josh said...

Knifepainter, sounds like I get the raw end of that deal. We all know she won't need touching up in the digital sense...

That all sounded sort of wrong didn't it...ooops, too late, I hit publish.

Unknown said...

I can't rescue you mate, far too many faux-pax's in one post......(sorry).